béchamel pasta 

My favorite food that I cook at home usually is béchamel pasta, its not easy to cook béchamel pasta but I learn to cook it from my mum; because she uses to cook us a delicious béchamel pasta once a week; so I asked her to teach me how to cook a béchamel pasta in her way, since I have googled about how to cook béchamel pasta but the taste was totally different. My mom told me that making pasta needs some simple step to reach the top of delicious, step one was get all these bellow ingredients ready on the kitchen table to reach anything you want easily; 

1) Pasta.
2) Chicken.
2) Cheese.
4) Salt.
5) Water.
6) Onion.
7) Garlic.
8) Maggie.
9) Milk.
10) Flour.
11) Black pepper.
12) Margarine.
13) Tomatoes sauce.
13) bechamel mix


After having all the ingredients , you will be ready to follow my bellow béchamel pasta RECIPE:

1 Put the pasta in boiled water with salt.

2 Cut the chicken in small pieces and put it in clean water.

3 Cook the onion and garlic in a bowl then add the chicken.

4 Add tomatoes sauce, spices, salt and Maggie.

5 Let the ingredients under a low heat to well done the chicken.

6 Making the béchamel sauce ( packets) + add milk, salt, black pepper, margarine and flour.

7 Get the pasta dish.

8 Put some béchamel sauces in the dish.

9 Add the pasta.

10 Put the mixed chicken.

11 Add the whole sauce of béchamel.

12 Add mozzarella cheese or any cheese you would like to.

13 last step is that put the dish in the over from half an hour. 

So now, for me making a béchamel pasta very easy to make and now there is lots of food that I would like to learn how to cook them. I will learn new thing and I will share it in my next blog.

Comments

Popular Posts